Friday, May 20, 2011

My first video blog!! (Body Acceptance & challenges that I faced)

Hi, everyone!
  I hope that you had a fabulous week.  I have been toying with the idea of video blogging for a bit now.  And after seeing Sia Jane's and some other girl's vlogs, I decided to make my own.  It's a little long (~15 minutes, split into 2 smaller videos), but I guess I just had a lot to say!  I promise to make my thoughts more concise if I make any more video blogs.  But, I think it was alright for my first time! :)










I really hope that you enjoyed it.  I'd love to hear comments/feedback from you.  
Would you like me to make more video?  
Are they any specific topics you'd like to hear about?


Thanks for watching and have a great weekend!!

Yasi 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Yahi :)

    I tried to watch the videos but my internet is slow at streaming right now :( but I got almost all the way through one! I had a question though....

    How long did it take you to feel comfortable in your body again? Do you think you can email me about it? (dmcgirl37@gmail.com) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!