Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Fling!

Every once in a while, when I'm shopping, something really catches my eye.

That's exactly what happened when I saw these scalloped lace shorts at Forever21, 
I just had to have them.

You can see why, below
...
They are to die for!
:)


What I love about these shorts is that they are so feminine (almost skirt-like!), 
yet they are very easy to wear and pair.

Throw on a a simple tank, 
a long cardi,
a dainty pair of flats,
and some accessories
...






...
and you're all set for a fabulous Spring day!



Scalloped shorts- Forever 21
Teal tank- Banana Republic
Grey cardi- Forever 21
Flats- boutique in LA
Teal bangal- Charlotte Russe
Gold and white woven headband- Forever 21
Bag- Old Navy



So, tell me...

Have you fallen in love with anything lately while shopping?

Yasi 

7 comments:

  1. **love the outfit***

    Yes, I have fallen in love with a really cute ruffled bottom summer dress from Victoria's Secret. So I went ahead and splurged on it! I'm going to be wearing it for my honeymoon. ;) And the best part is, I can add layers or leggings, different shoes (flat, heels, sandals), and accessorize or not accessorize at all. Fun outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have fallen in love with you and your shorts! Cute as!!
    I have fallen in love with some coral skinny jeans.
    They are the sex :p
    You look so beautiful Yasi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe those lace shorts are from F21! So sweet!

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I LOVE those little shorts; they're so darling.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash, that dress sounds fabulous!

    Rachel, I hope you get your coral skinny jeans! (And post some pix!)

    Lexi, thanks:)

    Josie, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beauuutiful girl! i love this outfit. so well-thought-out. i like the feminine details! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im going to Forever21 next Friday in search of those shorts! I cant wait! Your whole outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!