Saturday, April 16, 2011

April showers bring... polka dots!

Hello?  Sun?
Where did you go?

Contrary to last weekend, the weather this weekend is wet, sloppy, and COLD.

So, last night, while getting dressed for a dinner and movie date with the hubs, I decided that if Spring wasn't going to come to me, I'd come to it.

A pair of blue boots, a polka dotted skirt, and a bright yellow bag later,
I think I accomplished what I had set out to do. ;)


White frilly tank top- American Eagle
Denim jacket- Forever 21
High-waisted polka dot skirt- Forever 21
 Boots- Journey's
Bag- NYC & Co.


How's the weather where you are?
Are you doing anything fun this weekend?


Have a great weekend!
Yasi    

6 comments:

  1. Hi Yasi! I don't think I've commented before, but I've really been enjoying your blog. :)

    I like that yellow bag alot - its so cheerful!
    Where I live, the weather has been all over the place. Last week it was cold and rainy, this week it was really nice out, almost hot. I hope it stays this way.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE polka dots!!!! I don't know why, but I just love them! My wedding cake is going to have some polka dots!

    The weather we have been having here lately...well guess what, yasi...it snowed yesterday! @#$#@$#! When will it stop snowing? Seriously.

    I'm really glad you posted where you get your things from because it gives me an idea where every item comes from. And it also helps me to "branch" out in my closet and mix up outfits and not be afraid to experiment and see if an outfit actually turns out nicely!

    Keep up with awesome fashion posts; I love learning about fashion and dressing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup ... Spring has sprung...you sent the vibes even here in summery (for real summerry) South Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fantastic! i love polka dots too.

    i usually polka dot my toes in the summer. very fun.

    i bought a navy blue, nautical blazer this weekend. it could look serious, but i'm going to accessorize and make it fun.

    i really enjoy your posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @PrincessLila- Thanks for reading! I'm so jealous of your good weather.

    @Ash- It snowed here today! :(

    @Happinesswithin- Thanks!

    @Missy- You're so lucky you get to experience warm weather all year 'round. Super jealous!

    @ I hate to weight- Nautical blazer sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!