Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Final Post before the wedding?!

Hi everyone!!
  This just may be my final post before I am a married woman (and before I go on an amazing honeymoon)!

  I've been literally running around making sure that everything is just right for the wedding.

  I have basically idiot-proofed our wedding.  As in, I have schedules and instructions for every single person who has a specific role in the wedding.  Being Type A pays off sometimes!!  

  Alrighty... off I go to the last 3 days before the wedding!!!

Lots of Love <3
Yasi

7 comments:

  1. So happy for you!

    Everything is idiot-proof....so now it is Yasi-time to just ....inhale....exhale...relax and

    ENJOY YOUR SELF!!!

    Wishing you so much peace and so many blessings,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I know you will have a beautiful wedding and a wonderful honeymoon! Stay strong and be true to yourself as well! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck babe and have fun! You are SO beautiful and deserving of only wonderful things! xoxo lots of love!!! (can't wait to see pictures!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun Yasi!!! I hope that you enjoy yourself to the fullest - your wedding is going to be a.m.a.z.i.n.g and beautiful! Lots of love and can't wait to read (and see pics!) about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Yasi! Enjoy your day it will go super fast! I'm sure you will be a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Wedding Day Yasi!

    Let us know how it goes as soon as you're back from your amazing honeymoon!

    Congrats and enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again Yasi! I'm so happy for you and John! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!