Saturday, November 6, 2010

Autumn boots!

Autumn is my favorite season.  
The crisp weather, the beautiful red-orange-yellow leaves, and of course, Fall clothing!  What's not to love?  It practically begs you to put on some adorable clothes and get outside.

My favorite Fall buy has been my camel colored riding boots.  I love these babies!





Somewhere Mary Poppins is cheering.



My next favorite boots are these cuddly slipper boots that I purchased last week.  They go on my feet the second I walk through the door.  I swear, they have saved my poor cold feet!


Aren't they adorable?




What's your favorite Fall buy?




5 comments:

  1. Seriously, what size shoe do you wear? Those are the CUTEST boots (both pairs). I am jealous of you, and your job, that enables you to buy cute shoes!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! I wear a 7.5! My roommates/friends have always stolen my shoes. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between your last blanket post and your cuddly boots I am now convinced you are some sort of snow-fairy-angel.
    You are beautiful and fabulous and have great style and wonderful writing skills and you are STRONG.

    Don't ever forget.
    ~Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG LOVE the brown pair! I want those! Where did you get them/who are they by?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missy- You are so beyond sweet!

    Kaila- Thanks! They are Etienne Aigner costa boots from Macy's.

    http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=497399&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!