Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy B

Hey ya'll,
  I've been slacking on posting because I've been really busy.  So, first of all MSU is in the FINAL FOUR!!!  Whoop!!  I spent Friday night watching the game with friends and that was really fun.
  Saturday, I got to do some weight training.  J and I were going to go running outside, and we geared up to go.  But once we were outside it was *insanely cold*, so we turned right back around and came inside.  It was funny =)
  On Sunday I was in a culture show that lasted all day.  And today I had to go to my internship really early.  So I came home and decided to take a 1 hour nap and then go to the gym.  Well... THREE hours later, I got up, extremely disoriented!  And by that time, the gym was not really in the picture anymore, haha.  I seriously can't believe that I napped/slept for that long!  I must've been REALLY tired.
  Oh and for dinner I made shrimp stir fry over brown rice.
  So, the past 2 weeks have not been very good for me gym-wise because I've been slacking/too busy to go.  However, I have kept my healthy eating habits up.  Obviously I'm eating more than I used to eat before because I actually eat lunch now, every day.  And again, this is a huge deal to me, because part of me is like "I'm eating all day long!  I'm gonna get so effing FAT".  But then the other part of me thinks that it's so nice to not be starving throughout the day.  I never knew how hungry I actually was during the day until I started taking care of that hunger.  Also, I do look a bit 'healthier', which is a hard pill for me to swallow, but I don't know...  A benefit though is that now that I'm eating well my nails have gotten really healthy and barely ever break.
  Anyway, so here is my food diary for today:

Breakfast:
-100% wheat bagel w/ 1/3 fat Philly cream cheese

Lunch:
-PBJ sandwich + 80 calorie Light & Fit yogurt + carrots

Dinner:
-Shrimp stir fry over brown rice

  How're you guys doing with your eating and exercising habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!