Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thanks a LOT PMS.

I have been so freaking hungry ALL DAY.  I had old freezer pizza for dinner, and then proceeded to buy and eat 1/2 a pint of Haagen daaz chocolate ice cream.  Yes.  I did.  I also had sunflower seeds, jello, crackers....

Yeah it was kind of a binge.  But kind of not.  I don't know.  I'm too tired to think about it right now.  I had a really long day at my internship/school and came home starving.  And then I was too tired to make anything healthy.  So a night of terrible eating ensued.

I'm slightly or maybe pretty disappointed in myself.  I will be going to the gym tomorrow.  Ugh I hate when I eat mindlessly like this b/c it makes me feel like crap.  Hopefully tomorrow I won't feel like a fat cow.

Boo.  I hope your eating didn't suck as much as mine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!