Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4 months


'Mock up' of what I want my hair to look like.  I did this myself, don't judge!! ;)

4 months from tomorrow I will be married!!  My dress fitting is in 2 weeks and I am so so so so excited!!!  It's so odd to see it all coming together.  I can't wait to actually see what my dress will look like after it's altered.  I'm having it altered from an A-line to a mermaid, so it hugs my curves.  And I have to have the boobs taken in a LOT.  =P

I'm also graduating from grad school in 2 weeks.  And having my second wedding hair trial.  2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks!  Crazy.

I have not touched sweets or junk food in THREE days.  3 days, people!  No chocolates, no nothin'.  Mind you, I'm PMSing, so chocolate sounds pretty amazing right about now.  The hardest is around 8 pm, which is the time I've gotten used to having 2-3 Dove chocolates with tea.  So tonight I had my tea without chocolates and without sugar.  I never drink my tea without sugar.  What is this world coming to?!

Anyway, here is my food log for today.  It's pretty low cal because I haven't exercised or done anything besides school work.

*Breakfast:
-2 slices of 100% wheat bread w/ 1/3 fat philly cream cheese + tea

*Lunch:
-1/4 cup hummus with 1 pita bread
-Light & Fit vanilla yogurt

*Dinner:
-small plate of wheat pasta with shrimp & ragu sauce + salad (lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, avocados, raspberry vinaigrette dressing)

*Snack:
-two 10-cal Jell-O cups
-tea

On another note, I really need to go grocery shopping.  I'm completely out of fruit and need to buy chicken, yogurt, etc etc.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by and your ?'s will be answered in todays post

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!