Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fashion Post/Thank you

  Hi everybody!  Thank you for all of the responses in my last post.  It really means a lot to me when you comment.  And I hope that at least someone out there is getting something out of my blog.  At least it lets me get my crazy out.  Haha.

  Since last post was so deep and long, I figured I'd make this one short and fun.

  Today I went to the gym and went on the treadmill and the stair climber. I also did a bunch of new ab and core exercises that were REALLY fun!!  One of them used an exercise ball and the other one used a bosu ball.  I vowed to myself that I would try to look up new exercises every week to keep it fresh and fun.  P.S.  My abs KILL.  Literally, they are burning as I'm sitting here, and I exercised 3 hours ago.

  So, you may or may not know, but I LOVE fashion.  I love clothes, I love make-up, I love fun hair, I love it all.  And as my previous posts shows here I am an expert shopper!


  One of the funnest (why can't this be a word?!) parts [but sometimes crappiest, because of the disordered thoughts] of my day is putting a cool outfit together and getting dressed.  I really liked my outfit today and thought I would share it with you.  Once I put it together I realized "oh shit, I'm going to work, I can't wear THIS!", so I had to create an ok-for-work version.

Not (clinic) work appropriate


Work appropriate!


=) Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!