Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Recovering/hungry hungry hippo/outfit pic

I have been recovering from the massive amount of food that I consumed over the weekend.  I love going to the gym because it firms up my body and makes me feel so much better about myself.  Which is great because Sunday night and all of Monday I felt like a whale.  A big.fat.beached.whale.  Ready to crawl into my own fatness and die.  Just kidding.  A tad dramatic today, eh?

So getting over the weekend eat-a-thon has been going ok.  However, I have been hungry like NO OTHER.  Like, I could consume 2,000 calories without even blinking because I'm just hungry for it.  But I don't think my body needs it, especially after the calories consumed last weekend.  So I've been trying to keep my hunger at bay with fruits and veggies.  I think my stomach expanded LOL.  No, I'm not kidding.  Totally serious.  This actually happens.

You know that game that we played when we were kids, Hungry Hungry Hippo?  Well that's my theme song this week, apparently!  I've really had to try extremely hard to keep my intake at what I think is the 1,200-1,400 calorie level.

Anywho, I'm going to the gym today, and a few more times this week because in less than 2 weeks we are going to our friends' cottage.  And I wanna look firm in my bikinis!!!

My body has completely changed.  I am now fuller everywhere, but much firmer in my thigh/butt area, and that is great.

But I'm positive I won't be the skinniest girl up at the cottage (I was before).  And I guess that's ok because at least I pretty much like my body.  I just need to not binge when I'm up there.  It's always a huge food-fest and I feel like a complete cow afterwards.

In other news, here's the outfit I wore today.  It's very girly and cutesy.  And if you knew me, this outfit would pretty much define me, haha.  I had to throw on the white cami underneath to make it work-appropriate.  The flats are new:  grey jellies with grey fabric bows on them (I love me some bows!)  And, oh yes, I'm wearing the pearls that J got me from China.   Yay!








3 comments:

  1. I love Jellies!! Total throwbacks to childhood! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DSW!! My fave place to get shoes =D

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Some Love & Inspiration!